Profiverm (Ivermectin) 1% + Vitamin E
Ivermectin has a pronounced antiparasitic effect on the larval and sexually mature stages of the nematodes of the gastrointestinal tract and lungs, larvae of subcutaneous, nasopharyngeal, gastric gadfly, lice, bloodsuckers, and sarcoptoid mites. The drug enhances the production of a neurotransmitter inhibition - gamma-aminobutyric acid, which leads to impaired transmission of nerve impulses, paralysis, and death of the parasite.
Due to the micellar dosage form of ivermectin and the addition of vitamin E, the drug is rapidly absorbed from the injection site, distributed in the organs and tissues of the animal, providing a parasiticidal effect for 10 to 14 days. In recommended doses, it does not have a sensitizing, embryotoxic, teratogenic and mutagenic effect. It is excreted mainly with urine and bile, in lactating animals with milk. In the external environment, the drug is rapidly destroyed. Toxic to fish and bees.