Desi spray 100ml
The solution from violet to dark purple.
100 ml contains active ingredients (g):
Excipients: polysorbate 80, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, distilled water.
ATC vet classification code QD06 antibiotics and chemotherapeutic veterinary preparations for use in dermatology.
oxytetracycline hydrochloride – bacteriostatic antibiotic mechanism of action which is in violation of protein synthesis when exposed to ribosomes, and to reduce the permeability of the cytoplasmic membrane of susceptible microorganisms. The drug has a broad spectrum of activity on Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria: Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Bordetella, Clostridium spp., Haemophilus spp., E. coli, Pasteurella spp., Proteus spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas spp., Fusobacterium spp., Salmonella spp., Campylobacter, and the simplest (Protozoa), mycoplasma (mycoplasma spp.), rickettsia (rickettsia spp.) and chlamydia (Chlamydia).
Hentsian Violette belongs the group rozanilinu derivatives relating to medicinal dyes with a strong antiseptic effect. Its antimicrobial and antifungal effect against Staphylococcus spp., Candida spp., Based on the ability to disrupt redox reactions in the cells of microorganisms. In the yazhuchi action hentsian Violet reflected the impact on water and salt and tissue metabolism in the damaged tissues. This leads to a decrease in hydration, blocking the penetration of pathogenic microorganisms and their metabolic products from the area of dead tissue in healthy, restore blood circulation and, consequently, to accelerate the regeneration of damaged areas.
The combination of oxytetracycline hydrochloride and hentsian Violet has a marked bacteriostatic and bactericidal effect on pathogens than either substance alone, providing a high therapeutic effect.
Treatment of cattle , horses, pigs, sheep, goats, poultry (chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks), dogs and cats in diseases of the superficial layers of the skin and extremities.
- Cattle cattle Animal treatment of traumatic and surgical wounds, infectious lesions horns and hoofs, panaritiums, interdigital dermatitis, nekrobakteriozi, burns, ulcers, abscesses open different etiology and localization.
- Horse Animal treatment of traumatic and surgical wounds (including after castration), infectious lesions hoof panaritiums, nekrobakteriozi, burns, ulcers, bruises, abscesses open different etiology and localization.
- Pigs Treatment of animals with traumatic and surgical wounds (including after castration), infectious lesions of the hoof, exudative epidermiti, injuries at cannibalism, panaritiums, interdigital necrosis, nekrobakteriozi, burns, bruises, sores, eczema, bites, open abscesses of different etiology and localization.
- Sheep, goats Treatment of animals with traumatic and surgical wounds (including wounds skin with haircut), infectious lesions horns and hooves (ungulates rot) panaritiums, interdigital dermatitis, phlegmon, nekrobakteriozi, burns, ulcers, open abscesses of different etiology and localization.
- poultry (chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks) treatment of poultry ulcers, nekrobakteriozi, burns, superficial wounds of different etiology and localization.
- Dogs, cats Treatment of animals with traumatic and surgical wounds (including after castration, cupping his ears and tails), interdigital dermatitis, nekrobakteriozi, panaritiums, pyoderma, eczema, rozchisah, bites, bruises, sores and open abscesses of different etiology and localization.
External. Topical application.
Before applying the affected area thoroughly cleaned of foreign bodies, exudate, necrotic material.
damaged area to process the drug by pressing the plunger spray – 5 natyskuvan (0.5 ml) bottles containing 300 ml; for bottles containing 300, 500 and 1000 ml – one pressing (0.5 mL). A bottle of medication to keep at a distance of 10-15 cm from the surface of the damaged area. Apply the medication should be every 12 hours until complete recovery of the animal.
Do not use the drug if hypersensitivity to constituents of the preparation, as well as liver and kidneys. Prohibited the drug dairy cows with deep lesions of the udder, because of the possibility of penetration of active ingredients into the milk.
In case of emergency slaughter animals treated place should remove.
The glass and / or polymer bottles (vials) with 50 nozzles; 100; 200; 300; 500; 1000 ml of polymer canisters to 5000; 10 000 ml.
dry, dark, place inaccessible to children at 5 ; C and 25 ; C.
Do not store together with food.
Shelf life 2 years.