Super Panac tablets for cats 2-8 kg 1-5lbs (lufenuron, nitenpyram, moxidectin, praziquantel), ✓ 3 tab, 3 Month Supply
SUPERIUM Panacea is an innovative drug against all types of cat parasites. The drug is intended for the prevention and treatment of adult cats and kittens with fleas, lice, ticks. Destroys tape and round helminths. Prevention of allergic flea dermatitis and dirofilariasis.
For prevention, one tablet every three months is enough.
- A unique combination of four active ingredients:
- Destroys and protects for 30 days from all types of ectoparasites
- Destroys all types of cat helminths
- Prevention of flea dermatitis and dirofilariasis
lufenuron, nitenpyram, moxidectin, praziquantel
SUPERIUM Panacea is an innovative anti-parasitic tablet for all types of parasites for cats.
lufenuron 10 mg, niterpyram 3 mg, moxidectin 0.3 mg, praziquantel 5 mg.
artificial flavor RS-0125, microcrystalline cellulose, l hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicic anhydride, magnesium stearate.
– Prevention and treatment of adult cats and kittens in case of damage to all types of cat parasites by fleas, ticks, skin beetles, lice, hair-eaters, helminths (nematodes and cestodes of the digestive canal).
Prevention of flea allergic dermatitis.
– Prevention of dirofilariasis (damage by heartworms).
Method of application and dosage:
• The drug is prescribed to adult cats and kittens for the prevention and treatment of flea infestation. Ctenocephalides spp., Putex irritans; sarcoptoid mites: kozheid ears (Otodectes sunotis), meat-eating itch (Notoedres cati), itch itself (Sarcoptes canis); thrombus with diform mites (Demodex spp); digestive tract nematodes: Toxocara cati (Toxocara mystax), Toxascaris leonina, Ancylostorna spp. Uncinaria spp: preimaginal and primary cestodes: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp, Mesocestoides spp. and associative invasions
• Prevention of allergic flea dermatitis (flea allergy dermatitisFAD).
• Prevention of dirofilariasis Dirofilaria spp. (microdirofilaria 13 and 14 stages).
The drug is intended for oral use (per os). The tablets are palatable and readily consumed by most animals when offered by the owner.
If the animal does not eat the tablet voluntarily, II may be given with food or directly into the oral cavity. Tablets should not be divided. The animal should be observed to consume the full dose. It should be observed for a few minutes after administration to ensure that no part of the dose is lost or rejected.
If a dose is missed, immediately give the drug and restore the monthly dosage.
The drug is used by cats orally with food or forcibly. according to the following diagram:
|Weight tab. g belly. per kg||Body mass||Lufe
SUPERIUM Panacea is taken orally, if the animal does not eat on its own, the tablet can be given with food or directly into the oral cavity. Take the tablet whole, do not divide.
The effect of the tablet appears after 24 hours. With the help of sorbents in the composition of the tablet, it quickly removes parasite toxins from the body.
If the animal vomits within 1 hour after application, it should be re-introduced at the same dose.
Protection of animals from ectoparasites lasts for 30 days.
In case of helminthiases with a strong degree of damage, it is recommended to repeat the treatment after 10-14 days. For preventive purposes, the drug is used once every 3 months.
For the prevention of dirofilariasis, it is necessary to use the drug monthly (at least 6 months), starting a month before the season of insect activity.
*Kilograms to Pounds conversion table
|Kilograms (kg)||Pounds (lb)||Pounds+Ounces
|0.1 kg||0.220 lb||0 lb 3.527 oz|
|1 kg||2.205 lb||2 lb 3.274 oz|
|5 kg||11.023 lb||11 lb 0.370 oz|
|10 kg||22.046 lb||22 lb 0.740 oz|
In rare cases, the drug can cause neurological phenomena such as muscle tremors, convulsions, depression, vomiting, dysfunction of the alimentary canal, in animals sensitive to the active substance.
– Do not use in kittens weighing less than 0.5 kg and younger than 6 weeks. – Do not administer to animals that are emaciated and sick with infectious diseases. – Do not administer to animals with known increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
– Do not use in females during pregnancy and lactation. The possibility of application in this case is determined by the veterinarian.
Not effective against the adult stage of dirofilariasis.
When working with the drug, follow the basic hygiene and safety rules adopted when working with veterinary drugs.
Rounded tablets from white to light gray.
Tablets 1 pc. in a blister, the blister is packed in a cardboard box.
Store in the original packaging in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children and animals at temperatures from 0 ºС to 30 ºС.
Best before date: